The Creator- Hardstyle! The Creator- Hardstyle!

Listnened to both (beta+this one)

I must say you did an uberly damn good job!! Verry professional start with the vocals. And the other effects on the vocal, as well troughout the song they are well placed and let this piece sound nicely. Good kick, however I cannot hear the bass... :? Anyways, lovely melodic lead! And the mixing sounds over the top. Everything's verry clear and bright, great quality. I am wondering if you could teach me some stuff of the hardstyle genre? Because I've recently started with that genre as well and I suck at it lol. I hope you could give me some information in a pm or review? :O Would be highly appreciated!
5/5 10/10

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Thanks!

DJS - In Imagination Remix DJS - In Imagination Remix

Great job!

You did well with the overall song, good basshunter like leads. Atractive kick, (fades out in the synths+leads though). Try to put the volume slightly up. Nice crunchy bass fits this song really well throughout the leads. Lovely mellody. My only problem is that 'activate vocal' personally I really didn't like it, you could better use a crowd cheering or something. Overall you did a really nice job everything sounds clean, good mixing. Great structure. Nothings wrong exept as decribed above. 5/5 9/10

DJS - Basshunter Compilation DJS - Basshunter Compilation

Good remake's!

Never heared a remake track with almost every song from basshunter in it. :D
Verry original in my perspective. And I must say you did a great job, exept I didn't liked the intro from Boten Anna, so little going on there, could use some FX's to fill it up. I love the track at 2:47 I think that's the best so farr, I gues it was your 4th song 'camilla'. Those claps there makes it sound wonderfull. The rest could use some more fills, and effects. Also try to mix the sounds a little better some are kind of weak, and others are rushed.
Anyways, you still get my 5/5 for the originality. and a 8/10 for the missing fills/effects/mixing.
Would you liked to check my new song out as well, and perhaps review?
It's my Noisecontroller - Venom remix. ;)